Homeowners should never attempt to clean their sewage all by themselves. If your sewage pipe has leaked, call On Call Restoration immediately for a New Orleans, LA sewage cleanup service because there are a lot of diseases that you may contract if you deal with it yourself. Some of these fatal diseases are Weil’s disease, Allergic Alveolitis, Occupational Asthma, AIDS, Gastroenteritis, and Hepatitis, and they can be found in any sewage leak situation including the one that you are experiencing right now. Unless you have the proper training and the protective clothing required to successfully shield yourself from the diseases, then you need to hire On Call Restoration. On Call Restoration is a certified professional service provider that can guarantee a reliable sewage clean up New Orleans, LA service.
If you have a sewage backup or sewage pipe leak, contacting On Call Restoration is necessary. You surely know that sewage waste is filthy, even the smell alone can make any property unlivable. The damage won’t only be in your home, but it can also be to your entire household’s health and well-being. Sewage clean up New Orleans, LA is not a job that you should tackle on your own. On Call Restoration will clean up all the mess, eliminate the disgusting odor, prevent mold growth, and sanitize the affected areas for your safety.
Free clean up estimates - On Call Restoration’s technicians will be happy to give you a fair quote for the New Orleans, LA sewage cleanup in your home. They will inspect your property first in order for them to assess the gravity of the situation. They will never force you to work with them. If you are satisfied with their quote, then they will instantly start with the job.
Hidden dangers from sewage damage - if the smell is bad in your home, then it has the potential to bring illnesses and not just cough or colds. Lifelong diseases can be contracted from sewage waste, which is why you need reliable clean up services to help you with the situation and to get rid of the harmful substances that have contaminated your home.